New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facili es for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with me-stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC2 comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC func ons that sa sfy demanding applica ons with stringent specifications.
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
DC power can be supplied via IFL coax or separate DC con- nector for 5 W through 25 W models.
All models available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply.
Internal 10MHz reference op on automa cally switches to internal reference when external reference is not detected.
Low phase noise be er than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 10 dB.
Embedded Web pages pro- vide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
30 dB User–adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves mo- dem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
- TCP/IP HTTP with embed-ded Web pages via RJ–45 connector.
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand–held terminal